Friday, April 2, 2010

Surprise!

Just wanted to say hello to the students I used to to teach who used to follow this blog. I hope everyone is having a great Pesach break, and I will see those of you who come to graduation at graduation in June.
I hope Ms. Hasenmueller is teaching you and you aren't treating her too roughly; she's a great teacher and has a lot to offer. I also hope everyone is doing well and behaving (of course I would say that!) and that my seniors are all making decisions about what to do next year for school. I want you all to know that I do miss you but I am doing well and am much less stressed than I was while I was teaching you. My decision was tough, but it was the right one for me, but I do miss my girls and my boys, and I wish you all the very best.
You all now how to find me should you ever wish to. See you all soon!

No comments: